Welcome to North Loburn Equestrian Centre
News and Events
Dressage dates: Spring 2017 Dressage Series: Oct 15th and Nov 19th 2017
"THIRD SUNDAY of every month bar July and August"
Very big thank you to all our lovely sponsors who continue to sponsor NLEC
Remember to thank them
- Karen and Ken at Rangiora Equestrian Supplies
- Sally Johnston of Silver Linings Complete Equine Care
- Sarah Gray, coach at Silver Linings Complete Equine Care
- Richard and Sue Woerlee @ Harcourts
- Christine Armishaw of Bits Stirrups and Spurs
- Nicolett Geldermann Living Anatomy of the Horse
- Kate McMillian of Moores Riding Wear
- Sarah Elcomb of The Riding Workshop
- Don Scott at Canterbury Rails
- Coralie Winter and Barry McDonald
- Kirstie Holmes at Property Brokers Ltd
- Sara Bagheri of Zoominals
- Dannie Armstrong Photograpy
- Diane Lintott of Breed-Ezy Foal Alarms
- Heather Sintes of Horsemans Directory
- Balcain Stock feeds
- Bits Stirrups and Spurs
- Jane Earl @ Ilam Florists
- Larissa Srhoy of Muscle Motion Massage
- The Jump Company
- Robert Frizzell of Sharpen up Canterbury
- Brent Jury
- Katrina Houston Horse and Pony Therapy
- Thomas Fissenden farrier
- Karen Brooks at nZeaola
- Cathy Price of Woodfieldpark Stud and Photography
- Kristal Au-Yeung
North Loburn Equestrian Centre (NLEC) provides a wide range of professional equestrian services to riders and horse and pony owners of all ages and abilities.
The centre is owned and run by Elaine and Alastair Rutherford, both are qualified instructors with considerable riding and horse management experience and skills. Currently Elaine is bringing on and competing a young warmblood mare, Grace and Alastair, who is a listed Dressage New Zealand judge, particularly enjoys hunting and is an active member of the Brackenfield.
The services we offer include:
- Lessons and coaching on your own horse or pony
- A range of training and education opportunities
- Monthly dressage competitions at Rangiora offering both Dressage New Zealand Graded classes and Ungraded classes, which are open to all.
NLEC is located just 15 minutes outside Rangiora.
The centre's chosen charity is the Brook Hospital for Animals: www.thebrooke.org.
Elaine and Alastair Rutherford